Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011

Eli the zebra, Isaac, and Carter as Elmo
This year Isaac decided he was too old to dress up so he helped chaperone Mr. Eli. Plus he was able to eat the candy because Eli doesn't need any yet. Eli is 19 months and decided that he did not like his costume. He was a little zebra.. one of the last costumes I found at Target the other day that would fit him.... I am so on top of things! I tried it on him a few days before Halloween just to see and he screamed every time. I even put the zebra's head on and so did Josh but nope E would not have it!  On Halloween, Audra and I went to Mom's.. we had Halloween cupcakes, apple cider, and carved two pumpkins with the boys before we took them 'trunk or treating'.  We did manage to get Eli to keep his costume on with raisins as a bribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment