Monday, November 28, 2011

Flutters and names?

I felt the baby move! I just love that feeling and it never gets old... well not at least until you are 40 weeks pregnant and they are more like jabs!  I thought I had been feeling him this week but it wasn't until tonight when I was re-reading Breaking Dawn that I know I felt him move! I know I am saying him but I am so sure this is another boy. Everyone is giving me a hard time because I am so adamant that it's a boy again. Here are my names: Amos Seth, Jonah Seth, or Jacob Seth. Josh hasn't agreed to any of these but I like them!  What do ya think? Seth is for sure because is Josh's middle name. I am partial to my boys.. but of course I just hope and pray for a healthy happy baby!

3 comments:

  1. I vote Jacob Seth..Jacob's are awesome and love their mamas :)

    But........I think it's Jacobetta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacob Seth...wouldn't that be a pair, lol

    ReplyDelete