Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I showered today!

Haha for real it has been 2 days and I was stinky! I'm surprised Olivia even wanted to nurse. I've cleaned out my car, shampooed the mats, and helped Isaac mulch a bank which all added to the stink. I always think I will just wait on Josh to get home but it seems the evenings get too busy. So today I put Olivia in the bouncy seat near the shower and Eli got in with me. Then I bathed the baby, and instructed Isaac to shower so now we are all officially clean. Sometimes that it hard enough you just want to blog about it ;)

Here is Livi sleeping in the swing in the garage while I worked outside

2 comments:

  1. ahaha...I can so relate to this!! I think your younger two are right at the same age difference that Jacob and Ava were. I used to put him in the shower with me with bath markers and Ava in the bouncy seat right outside the shower door. Ahhh...to be clean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same onesie for our baby girl. Hopefully she'll come soon so she can wear it! I definitely understand about the not showering. My 3rd is 2 and there are still days when I don't quite get a shower.

    ReplyDelete