Saturday, June 9, 2012

Livi's ears

I am beyond frustrated!! We were supposed to go to the audiologist for a diagnostic test on Tuesday.. Well I took Eli to his grandparent's house, got Olivia and I ready and journeyed to Asheville to the doctor only to find out that they don't even have an audiologist in Asheville that sees babies. Her pediatrician's office called around and found out that Baptist Hospital in Winston Salem was the closest; so they set up an appointment for Friday. Well, I set up a baby sitter for Eli, and I am ready to walk out the door to drive 1 1/2 hours when Baptist calls to reschedule her appointment. Now we have to wait until the 22nd and Josh is going to have to take off work. Grrr .... incompetence frustrates me!

1 comment:

  1. aw man!! I'm sorry! Where is Tara? Get her to drive up/down/over/or whichever way she needs to!

    ReplyDelete