Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Isaac's headed to Junior High....

Sniff sniff! I can't believe my first baby is headed to 7th grade....Junior high! He graduated from elementary school tonight and I am so very proud of him. It doesn't seem like long ago I held him in my arms for the first time and never knew I could love anything so much! He's my pride and joy and I'm thrilled God picked me to be his mom 11 years ago. He has been at Glenwood since preschool and I've been so glad to be with him the last 4 years. He received many awards tonight, including...A Honor Roll, Citizenship Award ( for outstanding behavior and leadership) and he was one of the four students to receive the highest academic award, the Presidential Award! He made all 4's again this year on the EOG's and has all 4 years. Dad and I are so proud of you Isaac Ryan and expect great things from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment