Friday, November 16, 2012

Eli's Antics

Eli loves to put shoes on his baby sissy! It's so funny watching him stuff her little feet in shoes.
Mr. Independent got out the muffin mix and a bowl and was ready to fix his muffins solo. 
What a ham!
Notice the hair and the chip on his front tooth...
That's a toothpick.. and yes he's trying to pick the lock (his brother is using the bathroom).  Eli saw Josh do this once when Eli locked me out of my bedroom.



Side bar.. I don't know why he's always shirtless or naked in my pics. He has clothes I promise! 

3 comments:

  1. I think Ava and Eli must have been "twins" in Heaven before they came to us on earth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! I know it Elizabeth. I get a kick out of Ava's tricks because they are so similar!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!! I know it Elizabeth. I get a kick out of Ava's tricks because they are so similar!!

    ReplyDelete