Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We had Thanksgiving dinner with Josh's family on Thursday and today (Friday) my family came to our house for Thanksgiving dinner. I took lots of pictures on my big camera but none of my iphone... where I do my picture uploads. 

These are a few snapshots from pre-Thanksgiving festivities. Eli and I talked a lot last week about things we are thankful for, however; he was stubborn and wouldn't tell me anything he was thankful for. We did have a pretend feast in his playroom. He set the table and loved pouring Olivia and I pretend milk and juice. 



Our pretend feast
Smily girl
I could eat her up!


We put up our tree while everyone was here for lunch. It's a mammoth. I ended up getting the 12 footer and I am glad I didn't get anything any bigger! What was I thinking.



My 30 days of Thanks:
1. I am thankful for a merciful God and for salvation
2. I am thankful for my husband that loves me and our children
3. I am thankful for my 3 darling blessings- Isaac, Eli and Olivia
4. I am thankful for my family and my in-laws
5. I am thankful we are all healthy
6. I am thankful for my dear friends
7. I am thankful Josh as a job 
8. I am thankful that I have plenty of food and my children have never been hungry
9. I am thankful for precious memories I have of my Daddy and Bubba
10. I am thankful for my new house
11. I am thankful for hearing aids
12. I am thankful I can stay home with my babies this year
13. I am thankful that I have a job to go back to eventually
14. I am thankful that my sister lives close to me again and our children can grow up together
15. I am thankful my boobies make milk and I don't have to get up to make a bottle at night
16. I am thankful that I have lots of family nearby if we need a babysitter
17. I am thankful for Pumpkin Spice Lattes
18. I am thankful for my DVR
19. I am thankful for warm baths with bubbles
20. I am thankful for occasional date nights
21. I am thankful for books-which I never have time for now
22. I am thankful for my iphone which I use way too much!
23. I am thankful for the weekends with family
24. I am thankful for vacations
25. I am thankful for chocolate
26. I am thankful for my computer and the internet 
27. I am thankful for my super comfortable bed
28. I am thankful for sleep- and for the knowledge that it will come again
29. I am thankful for sweat pants- since this is all I wear
30. I am thankful that I am thankful



No comments:

Post a Comment