Friday, February 15, 2013

Olivia is 9 months

Our little princess is 9 months old. It makes me sad to think that in 3 months she will be one! I am 98%  sure that she is our last but I still can't get rid of my maternity clothes or baby stuff. My head says that 3 is plenty.. 3 college tuitions, 3 cars... they are expensive little buggers. Josh doesn't want to make any definite decisions until she is older. The past two weeks when I could count my weekly sleep on 1 hand, had two sick needy babies, and I've been sick myself I think my percentage went to 99.99. 

Olivia's  hair is getting thicker and dark and the little bows are staying much better. I'm excited to be able to let her hair grow and I suppose I will have to learn how to do girl hair. As you see from the pictures below she is pulling up on everything and she was trying to pull her sticker off her onesie. She loves to crawl to the toy cabinet, pull up and pull toys out. Livi is weighing in at 18 lbs 3 oz (50%) and is 27 1/4 inches long (50%). She is still wearing size 3 diapers and 6-12 month clothes. 

Even though she is much smaller than the boys were, she loves to eat, and is eating soft table food and baby food. She continues to nurse during the day and most nights (I need to put a stop to the night time deal because she is definitely not hungry!).  Her two bottom teeth are through and it looks like the front top teeth will be breaking through really soon. 

She had a great report at the pediatrician, only needed one shot and aced her Ages and Stages. When the Dr came in she started saying 'dada'.. he has similar features to her daddy. Livi is a mama's girl but gets super excited to see Josh. Lately she starts squealing and crawling to get him. It's super sweet and Josh just melts when she looks at him. He has already said he's going to have a hard time disciplining this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment