Friday, February 15, 2013

V day

Look at my little Valentine. His cheeks are flushed, nose snotty, mouth has chocolate all over it and I could eat him up! 








Josh surprised me with 2 orchids and 4 cards. I get why he gave me 2 orchids....he knows my track record. I cannot keep those things alive. I guess he thought I needed a backup.





Isaac said a girl asked him out today. He told her "I'm just not dating anyone right now." I told him he wasn't allowed to date until he was 16 a long time ago and he still thinks that's true,  so I will let him go on thinking that. I'm not in any hurry for him to have a girlfriend. Who needs that drama in 7th grade. There is plenty of time. I hope when my boys grow up that I won't be a crazy MIL that thinks no one deserves her son... but I might be ;) I'll have to start praying about that now. Thinking about some girl taking away my baby boys makes me uneasy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment