Monday, February 11, 2013

The crud

Little Miss started feeling poorly and running a temperature Monday night. I was up all night. Tuesday, still a fever, cough, crying. I was up all night - every 20 minutes she would wake up. I never hit REM. Wednesday, fever and crying continues- go to Dr. Just a virus. Blah. Up all night again. Thursday, more fever, still  no sleep. Mama is about to crack. 5:45 am sent crazy text  to hubby (who's been in guest room all week). Friday the husband took off work, I put ear plugs in and slept from 9am to 1pm. It was glorious. I guess he thought it was better to miss a day of work than be a widow. 

We took her back to the doctor on Saturday and her virus had turned into an ear infection so now we are antibiotics and she is sleeping much better. Here is to hoping the rest of the house stays healthy.. I need to break out the clorox wipes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment