Monday, September 16, 2013

Fall is in the air!!

One of my favorite fall activities is the Mountain State Fair! It is held in Asheville and we always have fun. Josh and I like to go just to get the Maple Syrup Cotton Candy. We took 5 kiddos this year.. our three and our two nephews, Bryce and Braedon.

Last year Olivia was a wee papoose and Eli wouldn't ride anything. However this year, Eli was all about the rides. Olivia rode in her stroller and watched the scenery and got a few bites of my funnel cake! She liked it just as much as her mom (Daddy doesn't like doughnuts!). She loved seeing the animals and made animal noises right along with them. Isaac and his cousins rode the big rides and had a caramel apple. I got my carmel apple, funnel cake and cotton candy so I was good to go! Click here to see our fair adventure from last year. 


Eli and Braedon in the NC Forest Service Helicopter

Isaac

Eli on the mini roller coaster

Of course he wanted his picture with the big John Deere

Boys and tractors

This baby llama was a fair baby. We love all the "Llama Llama books"

Bryce, Isaac and Braedon

Eli and the train

Yumm.. Me and my funnel cake

Olivia watching the boys ride

The big guys riding

Eli would have done this the entire night if we would have let him. He did make two passes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment