Thursday, September 5, 2013

I said I would never....

Cloth diaper!

Well, Zulily was having a special a while back so I got 2 diaper covers and 8 liners  for 20 bucks. I wasn't sure about how to wash, store, etc but my friend Elizabeth, sweetly gave me pointers. I have to say that I still use disposables most of the time....but I have been using cloth when we are home. 

I also cheat by keeping Livi in her disposable diaper until she has her morning poop and then I break out the cloth ones. 

So never say never!!

'Helping' Mommy with the laundry


Little Miss is also loving her potty (the one I bought for Eli when he was 2 and he never used or sat on). She likes to go sit on it before her bath and says "pee pee". Then she says "water" because she wants me to turn the water on, and when she's done she gets up and says "all done". She has used her potty the last four nights before her bath. Now she may decide next week she's not interested and that's ok. Eli wanted to see if she had done any business in there and tried to pick her up off the potty to look. Olivia of course didn't care for that and protested. 

Add caption

2 comments:

  1. I used G diapers on Drew at home and I am using the same ones on Luke! I love them!

    ReplyDelete