Friday, February 17, 2012

Baby game.. copy and play!

Age when you found out you were pregnant: 30
Did you experience any pregnancy symptoms?: sore boobs, tired, irritable
How far along were you when you found out?: 4 weeks
Was your little one planned or a surprise?: planned
When is your EDD?: 5/12/12
How many weeks are you currently?: 28
Is this your first child?  If not, how many do you have?:2
What was your first reaction when you found out you were pregnant?: Wow, that was fast!
Who was the first person you told that you were pregnant?: my husband
How far along were you when you felt baby kick for the first time?: approx 15 weeks
What month did you find out the sex of your baby?: December
Are you having a boy or girl?: girl
What cravings have you had?: grapefruit, sweets, chocolate
Have you/are you planning on attending any Lamaze classes?: nope
Do you have a name picked out?: why no
When did you decide on a name?  Who picked it?: We will both decide and it will probably be when she is born.
What kind of birth plan are you considering?: hoping for another vaginal birth
Are you planning on having an epidural? I would really like not to have one this time just because I have had complications on my last two... but if the pain gets too bad then I may succumb.
What pregnancy discomforts have you experienced?: sciatic nerve pain, 
What pregnancy related books have you read/are you currently reading?: Well since I read one less than 2 years ago I am mostly reading weekly updates from BabyCenter on my phone
Any weird pregnancy dreams?:not yet
Who do you want in the delivery room with you?: my husband and if he would be on board my mom and sister
Are you planning on breast feeding?: planning on it... I nursed my last one 12 months so hoping that this baby will be a good nurser too
Do you plan on having any more little ones?: undecided... we've talked about four.. BUT... let's see how crazy I am after this one

No comments:

Post a Comment