Saturday, February 4, 2012

More house updates!

This week our cabinets went in and I absolutely LOVE them! One of my good friends, Jennifer used this cabinet maker for her house and we were just in awe of her cabinets. www.walker-woodworking.com
Our rock mason also finished up the front door.. the front and back steps are the only thing left now to rock. We are still waiting on our lighting to arrive. I called last week and it still wasn't all in so hopefully soon! Our granite fabricator came out this week as well and did our templates for the granite. Josh has been by his office twice this week just to look at it. Josh's favorite part has been the granite.. he loves rocks. Oh by the way I did order my copper sink and it goes wonderfully with the granite! Even our fabricator commented on how well our sinks flow with the granite! Whoohoo.. maybe it will all come together :) I need to go back to the tile place and pick out my back splash for the kitchen.. still not sure.. any ideas??



No comments:

Post a Comment