Monday, March 18, 2013

Isaac's progress

Today was parent teacher conference so Olivia and I went to hear what all Isaac's teachers had to say. The first teacher I came to said, "I'm going to shut the door because most parents don't hear praise." He then told me that Isaac makes his class and that he has a good day when Isaac is there. He said that not only is Isaac intelligent but that he sees the whole picture and helps keep the class running. He felt that Isaac could run a business well. He gave an example that if a kid goes to the bathroom and leaves the door open then Isaac quietly shuts it and keeps working. He told me that Isaac is very mature and acts like a senior in high school. Talk about me feeling proud of my boy! His other two teachers said he was intelligent, considerate and respectful... and I couldn't be prouder. Josh and I both bragged on him this afternoon.

Not only is he a great student but he stands up for what he believes. He wore a shirt to school that said, "Jesus, God, Wrestling. What else is there?" and when approached about it by his peers said "Well these are my beliefs." He has always been a leader and not easily swayed by what others think.

Way to go Isaac Ryan. Keep up the hard work and I can't wait to watch and see what you achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment