Monday, March 18, 2013

Little-Big hands

In a few days these little hands will never be two again. Diapers are gone, pacifiers are gone. He no longer lets me rock him to bed and is about to outgrow saying "hold you Mommy".  My two year old is almost three and with that comes so much fun. It is bittersweet watching him grow.

We are snuggling in bed as he puts my wedding ring on his finger and back on mine. My mind can't help but think of how big these hands will be someday. He has had huge hands since birth and even now they are bigger than the other kids' hands in in his class. I think of who will be the lucky girl that that my boy puts a wedding ring on. Even though it is hard to think about him growing into a man, I already pray for his future wife.



3 comments:

  1. I want Eli to marry Elle... done, it is done. I have planned their lives! :)
    Eli and Elle Allison, love it!

    ReplyDelete