Friday, April 26, 2013

Bodily fluids-read at your own risk

Well.. I just thought Eli was better. On Wednesday it started at both ends and on Friday night and he was sick again THREE times. I was so proud of Josh's quick-like-ninja skills at dinner on Friday. As we were eating dinner at 'Poles, (the Mexican restaurant-- I know probably not the restaurant of choice when the family has had a stomach bug) Eli started to get sick so Josh grabbed him up and ran out the front door where Eli then puked all over the sidewalk. Yea, not such a good idea to go out to eat...we had them box up our dinner to go.

Poor Olivia also caught the dreaded bug.. right after she finished a huge bowl of spaghetti on Wednesday night. I was up all night with her and then Eli got sick as well. I've never been good with throw up.. I can do poop all day but throw up gets me. I faced my fears though and made it through because there was no other option!

Josh started feeling bad Friday morning as well and stayed home. I bought stock in crackers and pedalyte. Thankfully we are all healthy right now. I somehow evaded the bug with my super power mommy immunity and Isaac didn't catch it either!







When this one lays on the couch or falls asleep you know he's sick!


Little girl feeling better. She can climb all the way to the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment