Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Livi's new words and sparkly purple molds


Olivia's new purple molds came this week and I have to say that I trimmed the tubing just right on the first try! Usually it takes me a few attempts but this time... ta da! If they are too long they will fall off her ears and if they are too short.. well we won't go there because then I would need new tubing!

I like the purple molds but they are very 'eye catching'. I've been used to pink and they blend in with the skin a little better than the purple. It's okay though because we aren't ashamed of our hearing computers.. they are super cool.

Olivia has added new words this week!
-bottle
-out
-up
-down
-ut oh


Isn't that AMAZING! We are up to 17 and she isn't even ONE!

Our "Little Lady" as Eli like to call her graduated to a big girl seat this week. Her infant carrier only goes up to 20 lbs and she has met the mark, so I went ahead and turned her around. I know... the recommendations are to leave them rear facing until TWO... but this sweet baby HATES to ride. We can't leave her hearing aids in on our car rides because she pulls them out and eats them and so the child is facing backwards with nothing to look and doesn't have stellar hearing. I wouldn't like being in that isolation either. She's a much happier camper now that she can watch the family.

Love those leg rolls


New little shoes.. I got these handmade from Groopdealz for $10.00 They are super cute and the bottoms are leather. 


New purple molds

6 comments:

  1. Such a smart girl! I love her new purple ear molds and her shoes.
    E&E are turned around as well. I prefer seeing them! I did that about two weeks ago and don't regret it. My twins are bigger than some 2 year olds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. boy Summer...that hearing impairment is really slowing down her vocabulary development, eh? ;) 17 words is absolutely ridiculous. Way to go, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah really! Easton says "hey there!" Haha
      Elle and Ava were talking at birth.
      Can we do a SLP/Friends/Now Mommies reunion? That means Elizabeth needs to come our way Summer!

      Delete
  3. Thanks Carly! Glad I'm not the only rule breaker ;)

    Thanks Elizabeth- can you tell I'm super proud of her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I think a reunion is in order :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty ear molds! Keep up the good work with all of those new words!!!

    ReplyDelete