Saturday, May 5, 2012

39 weeks......

Okay, baby no name...  we love you and are ready to meet you even though you don't have a name yet! Hurry... hurry!

I had a check up on Friday.. my blood pressure was normal, I've gained 38 lbs so far (yikes!), urine good, measurements and heartbeat all normal too. I was still 50% effaced and a 'tight' 3 cm... I think she was being kind. We talked about induction and since my cervix is still not optimal and could result in a c-section we moved my induction date back to the 12th. This is a Saturday and my actual due date. I  My doctor doesn't normally set inductions for Saturdays but she did! I have seen her the entire pregnancy (I choose not to rotate since I had just had Eli not long ago) and she was my primary doctor and delivered Eli so I would really like Dr. Goodwin to deliver our baby girl as well.

I am okay with an induction because I have had 2 vaginal deliveries and because I have group B strep... but I also want my body to be ready for it. All my babies seem to like their watery womb. Isaac was 4 days late, Eli was induced at 40 weeks 5 days, so I really am not counting on Baby Girl to arrive early. However, we have a "Super Moon" tonight so maybe it will encourage her to come on out! We picked up some more organizational tools for the garage and I think I over did it last night trying to move boxes and clean. I hardly slept last night because I had so many contractions.


No comments:

Post a Comment