Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dear Daddy..

Dear Daddy,
It's 4 am and I just finished feeding your first granddaughter. I wish you were here to see and hold her. We named her Olivia Jane... of course after Aunt Jane and Audra Jane. Now we have Eli Thomas and Olivia Jane. I hope they love each other as much as you and Aunt Jane loved each other.  You had a special bond. I know that if you and Bubba were here you would be down in Georgia helping Aunt Jane deal with her cancer and get better. You were such a good brother, son and Daddy. I miss you so much. I remember you coming to the hospital when Eli was born and holding him in your arms and calling him ET...I know you would find a nickname for Olivia as well. I so wish you were here to hold her in your arms; you would be smitten. You took such good care of us in life and death. I love you Daddy.

Love,

Your daughter

Su-mar-ie


No comments:

Post a Comment