Friday, May 25, 2012

Stir crazy and more

So I'm used to running 100 miles an hour and I've pretty much been grounded at home the past two weeks. We haven't wanted to take Livi out in public places too much because she's a newborn.. But I had to take her to the doctor for a repeat hearing test so Josh and I went to lunch and ran around Asheville shopping for a while. Here are the pictures from Mellow Mushroom. The boys were with grandparents so we just had one today. Side bar.... I'm worried about Olivia's hearing now since she failed the hospital test and the retest. Her Dr is going to refer us to the audiologist for a better test. She seems to respond to noise so I don't know why she is failing her hearing screens. Pray that all is well with her little ears.

4 comments:

  1. Hmm...good luck at the audiologist...hopefully they can figure it out! Did she fail in both ears?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! I'm all worried now. Yep she failed both ears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little sweet Princess niece! Love her. She is fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the nickname how sweet! We have been praying for her little ears! Hope you guys are adjusting well to life with two little ones. We hope to come see the little beauty soon. I think she looks a lot like you in her pics!

    ReplyDelete