Thursday, July 12, 2012

Landscaping 101








I will try to post some better pictures during daylight hours of the plants.. we planted blue hydrangea, red twig dog wood, Japanese maples, gardenias, and lime light hydrangeas. We still need some more plants especially near the front columns. I think I want some evergreens so everything won't look so dead in the winter. I had a picture of Josh and Isaac working but I realized that Josh was showing crack so I didn't post it :) Isaac worked hard and moved a lot of rock.. unfortunately he smashed his thumb on the rocks and his thumbnail turned blue and fell off. He milked it for a couple weeks though.



My flowers- I made this little flower bed with left over bits of rock
Olivia snoozing in the swing- I had a fan blowing on her to keep her cool
Eli watering the plants
Up-lights installed
More swing snoozing

No comments:

Post a Comment