Thursday, July 19, 2012

Olivia is 2 months

Weight: 12 lbs 4 oz (75%)
Height: 23 1/2 inches (75%)
Head: 50%

Olivia had her well check today and shots :( I hate seeing my babies get shots so luckily my sweet mom came with me and held her during the shot part. She screamed to the top of her little lungs and was inconsolable until I nursed her in the car. She got a good bill of health at the dr. Olivia will coo and smile when you talk to her, she likes to take a bath at night and will kick and smile. She loves to eat as you can see from her weight gain and likes to lay on my chest. She took a bottle of pumped milk the other day and did fine. I have been exclusively breastfeeding and not pumping anymore since I am staying home. It is so nice not to have to worry about stockpiling milk. I am trying to introduce a bottle once a week so we don't get stuck on the same situation my sister did. Livi is a laid back and sensitive soul and doesn't like to be messed with when she is comfortable. However, she gets swarmed with kisses and love from Eli and handles it quite well. She has gone 6 hours at night between feeds but usually it's around 4 hours. I did panic the other night when she slept from 12-7 without waking but she's not done that since. She is still sleeping in the cradle beside my bed.. I will probably move her around 4 months or when she outgrows the cradle. She is about to outgrow size 1 diapers and wears size 3 month clothes. It is so fun to dress her up...my mom is making her some headbands! I am loving having a sweet darling daughter! We love you Olivia Jane!





I just realized as I looked back at my blog that Olivia and Eli weighed the EXACT same amount at their 2 month check! He was 1 inch longer but still I thought that was pretty wild. This is why I love keeping a blog and writing things about the kids... all the little things I would have forgotten I have safely tucked away in cyberspace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment