Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Show us your life- Kid's rooms and nurseries

I  am linking up my blog to Kelly's Korner for the Show Us Your Life post.



Olivia's nursery. I had chair railing put up and painted the walls offwhite and tan. I found her bedding and rug from Restoration Hardware's Baby and Child. She has a dresser and armoire in her room as well. 
I ordered this monogram and my sweet hub helped put it up. This is over her dresser/changing table
This is one of my favorite items in Isaac's room. I get sentimental each time I add another picture!
Isaac's room.. He picked out his bedding and had first dibs on the rooms. His room overlooks the mountains .
This is all Isaac so I had to show it. He loves to read and play nerf and airsoft with his cousins.
This is Eli's room. I kept his nursery theme when we moved so I didn't have to buy new bedding. We recently took the rail  off the crib to convert it to a toddler bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment