Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A poopy day!

Ha... literally. I'm pretty embarrassed to even write this post but maybe one day I will look back and laugh.


1. During Olivia's therapy time while I was trying to feed her baby cereal, Eli had an accident beside the potty. Fun!

2.  I open the washing machine to put the clothes in the dyer... WHEEEW! What is that smell. Ohh nice... it's CRAP from Eli's underwear that went unnoticed and got washed with a load of clothes! I then preceded soak the clothes in the laundry sink 3 x's, clean said washing machine with clorox and an affresh tablet and then run them on the sanitize cycle twice! Wonder how much water I wasted today.

3. While playing outside I ask him where his underwear are... "I took them off because I pooped in the grass". Yep...we found it!



Other than that, Potty training is going great! He's got #1 down pat with hardly any accidents... but #2 is an issue as you can see :)






4 comments:

  1. other than that!? haha....I love it. not because you had a poopy day, but because I can sooo relate. I'm fairly certain the "Clorox bleachable moment" idea came from someone spying through my window. I should buy stock in clorox....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ava told me "I make the poops in my undies, Mom." I told her that if she can form sentences and call me "Mom" like a 13 year old, surely she could find the toilet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. i know it Elizabeth. I counted the MLU in one of his sentences today and it was 9 words...surely the dude can grasp the concept of where the doo goes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ava had a 17 word utterance last weekend, it shocked me... but it took her until 3 to figure the potty out. She has it down now, THANKFULLY! She still fists pencils to draw. Gah, I hate being a therapist! ;)

    ReplyDelete