Wednesday, October 31, 2012

This and that



Isaac- 

Isaac is finishing up football. His cousins, Bryce and Braedon played as well. Poor things haven't won a game. He starts wrestling this week and has practice everyday after school from 3:30-6:00 as well as Battle of the Books practice twice a week. Wheew!

Braedon, Bryce, and Isaac after a game
Eli-

Eli is officially potty trained and has been a hamster lately. After he was put to bed the other night he snuck downstairs, climbed on our kitchen bar stool, put in the four digit password and preceded to watch Disney Jr until we caught him red handed.

Today he locked me out of my bedroom. When it gets quiet I go looking to see what he's into. While I was drying my hair, he took the step ladder out of my closet, pushed it to the pantry, got down the crackers, and got up in his chair at the table. When I walked in the kitchen he said, " I was hungry Mom." I go back to the bathroom and he comes in there with his sippy cup full of ice and then gets water out of the bathtub faucet in his cup.

Getting water in his sippy cup
Step-ladder and the pantry
I caught ya!
Olivia-

Olivia is sitting longer periods by herself without support and continues to melt my heart with her little precious self. I couldn't imagine having a girl before she was born and always said I wanted a house full of boys... but I was so wrong. She is the sweetest little baby. She loves to snuggle and just hugs you and opens her little mouth to give you kisses right back.

Mom and Dad-

We had our first fire last night. When we were building we both wanted a real wood burning fire place and as we were sitting on the couch after all the kiddos were in bed listening to the crack and pop of the fire, we gave each other a high five. It was great. I hope my house won't smell like wood smoke but it was so relaxing and cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment