Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Apple Orchard Adventures


Today Eli had his first field trip! We went to Stepp's Apple Orchard where we went on a hay ride, picked apples from a tree, picked a pumpkin, walked through a corn maze and walked through a soy bean maze. When we first got to the orchard we had to load up for the hay ride... Eli FROZE! He then turned around and sprinted across the corn field. You should have seen me trying to chase him down. Why he got so scared I have no clue because he loves tractors and rides his Paw-paw Gene's tractor all the time.  My mom, Audra, the kiddos and I all rode together. The adventure went pretty well considering we had a 3 year old, 2 year old, almost 1 year old, and 4 month old. We stopped and had lunch at PF Changs on the way back where we managed to eat  before total toddler/baby meltdown occurred.  



Eli with his bag full of apples getting ready to get back on the hay ride
Eli in the apple orchard. He wouldn't smile for the camera of course.
Livi and I in the corn maze
Carter and Cam 
Amber's little girl Rachel
Nana and Livi
Hug, I mean tackle!
Nana and the kiddos

No comments:

Post a Comment