Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pre-school here we come!

Eli started pre-school last week! Wow,  I can't believe he is even old enough for that yet. Amber (one of my besties and colleague) and I would talk when we were pregnant with Eli and Rachel that it would be so neat for them to be in Mrs. Jennifer's class together. We are lucky to have a wonderful Family Resource Pre-school class right outside my old classroom at our elementary school.  A lot of the kids this year are faculty kids... we had a baby boom in 2010. So this year our little two year olds started the Tuesday/Thursday class from 8:30-11:30. Basically it's more trouble that it's worth now that we've moved because it's a good 15 minute drive... there and back x2= 1 hour!  My sis, Audra, wanted Carter to have some socialization since she is staying home with the boys and so he is in Eli's class too. They are both doing great. Audra and I ordered the EXACT same backpacks with the same orange colored letters and WE DIDN'T KNOW what the other one was ordering. We have some crazy sister vibe. 



Carter and E with their matching backpacks
This isn't the first day of school.. I was running too late that day to even get a picture
He's such a solemn little man in pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment